Property Location Map
We take pride in bringing you the convenience of traditional living in a soothing and serene environment of 8416 NE 153rd Ave. Vancouver, Wa. 98682. It is accessible to starbucks, where you can slip away for an hour or two and have coffee or start your day with a workout at LA Fitness & 24Hr Fitness. This is the home you’ve been dreaming of! Situated in a friendly community, just 2 minutes from Tigre Tree park, 10-15 minutes from Vancouver Mall, coffee shops, Walmart, Fred Meyer, home depot and Costco. – this house offers everything that a homeowner needs to maintain a happy and comfortable lifestyle.
- Built in 1998
- Traditional living with excellent floor plan!
- New exterior paint and new interior paint throughout.
- New roof
- Tile floors throughout entrance and Kitchen
- Nice Tile and backsplash in the Kitchen and bathrooms.
- New energy efficient Furnace & Hot water heater.
- Great kitchen for entertaining
- Master bed w/ensuite
- Extra Large Bonus Bedroom.
- Two and half bathrooms
- Low maintenance yard with sprinkler system front and back
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Seller has Daycare Business run out of converted garage. Garage can be converted back upon request.
- Washer/Dryer Negotiable!
This 2000 sq. ft house has an impressive look and feel, boasting 4 large bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, with a formal living room and dining room.
This house is situated 15 minutes to downtown Vancouver & 20 minutes to downtown Portland. This property is walking distance to York elementary school and the bus stop sits across the street.
If you want a healthy, happy, peaceful life in an already built home with no hassles, step straight into this home and start enjoying your new life from day one!
Pick up the phone now and call us for more information at 360.910.0317
For further information contact Ted J. Williams at 360.910.0317 or firstname.lastname@example.org