Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 14-Step Marketing Plan.
- Conduct an Initial Consultation! The Initial Consultation is a 60-to-90-minute conversation where we connect with our potential clients to determine their goals, find out what is really important to them, review their options, and explain how we work.
- Request a pre-listing Inspection to determine any possible problems or concern. Pre-listing Inspection are now becoming the first step in fast-tracking the sale. By removing obstacles before they can interfere with a potential transaction.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in all the local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood
- Advertise your home on our real estate website as the “Featured Listing”, as well as in email campaigns and all social media.
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing our marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
When you list with us, we’ll have access to the Urbane Realty Group Listing System, or URGLS. This proprietary, exclusive system ensures your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 of the most popular search Websites.